Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Zoo Lights

Nate and I went to the Zoo lights with Megan & Greg and Beau & Shannon last Saturday. I went 2 years ago, but let me tell you, this year was MUCH better. They have switched over to LED lights, which I typically don't like on houses, but LOVED at the zoo. It was very bright and festive. Beau and Shannon got there before us, so they went and ice skated while they waited for us. We got there in time to see Beau attempt a 180. Good try, buddy. We then headed up in through the zoo. We went through the reptile house and to see the Manatee's. And of course we took some pictures.
Brrr, it was cold! Here is one of the boys and girls on the Wart Hogs, of all things.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Logan and I have been wanting to go to the zoo, we hear it's way cool @ Christmas-time...and from your post it looks like it is! I love looking @ Christmas lights. Hopefully we can find a time to go before next weekend.

musson said...

I've heard that it's a must around here during Christmas time. And we're definitely hitting it up before we leave!