Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

I want to start off by saying I hope all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did. I was spoiled to no end. I got almost everything I asked for, plus more. I am grateful for such a wonderful husband who knows what I want without me even telling him :)
Let me rewind to Christmas Eve though. It was our first Christmas Eve alone. We decided to stay home and start our own Christmas Eve traditions. We both worked for half a day and then I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home to get the supplies needed to make his parent's and sister's gift. I will post pictures of them next. They took WAY longer than I was planning on, and before you know it, it was time to start the Christmas Eve festivities. Nate had me open what turned out to be one of my favorite gifts...footie pajamas! Do you see the feet are monkey's? So cute and warm! Thanks, honey! I had Nate open up the slippers I got for him. It was a great night and a great way to start our own traditions.
What are your Christmas Eve traditions?

1 comment:

KT said...

Trinette, could you BE any cuter????