Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby BOY Hayslip

I know I have a million other posts to add, but I really wanted to get this up for those of my friends and family that do not have Facebook.  Obviously we are PREGNANT!  In fact, we are now already 22 weeks along.  We finally found out last week that we are having a BOY!  He decided to be shy at our 19 week ultrasound.  This time I knew even before the tech said what it was.  It was VERY obvious!
After trying for 4 years, Nate and I could not be more ecstatic.  We are pretty set on a name, but will probably wait awhile to announce it.
For now, here are some pics of the lil' one and some of me and my growing belly!
11 weeks

No doubt about it!

6 weeks

                                                                            17 weeks
19 weeks

                                                                            21 weeks

8 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really need to get on facebook so that I can find out these fun things sooner!!!

Call me sometime because I want to hear about it! Did you conceive on your own or through fertility treatments? I am curious.

Ashley said...

Trinette - YEA FOR BOYS!!! And your cute belly! And that y'all are doing good!
I'm so excited for y'all!

KT said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats. Keep the belly pics coming.

Beau & Shannon said...

congratulations!

Beau & Shannon said...

congratulations!

Lyndzi said...

Such cute pics!

Stizz said...

Ah, look at your cute little belly...you're a cute pregnant girl. :) I'm so happy for you and Nate. I hope we will be around long enough to meet the little guy.

Melanie Eastman said...

You are SO cute, Trinette! I think about you guys often and miss you so much. When are you coming to visit us in Texas?? :) We're going to Seattle for Christmas--that would be sweet if you were going home, too. I'm assuming that won't happen, since you'll be having this little guy just a few weeks before.