Monday, December 29, 2008

Dog Park and 60 degree weather


Saturday was, get this, 60 degrees! How could we not take advantage and go outside? All we had to wear were sweatshirts! The dogs have been so cooped up lately because the back yard has been a huge mud pit with all the rain. We have just been taking them out front to do there business, hence them losing their daily run around time in the back yard. It has been driving us all crazy! So, today was the perfect day to let them just run. There is a park off Amity that lets dogs be unleashed, run and play. It also has a part of the lake that only dogs can use! It is great.
Here are a few pics of the puppies (and one of Nate and I) What is your favorite thing to do on days like these that we get few and far between here in Ohio?

1 comment:

Pretty Pirate K said...

AWWW such cute pics!! I can't believe we got that amazing weather. Chris and I didn't really take advantage of it. I think I might have thought it was going to stick around a while lol ;) I was surely disappointed!