Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Duran Duran


So, my really good friend Katie invited me a few months ago to the Duran Duran concert. It was Monday night and loads of fun. We got there early, bought our T-Shirts and got to our seats. Confession time:concert was to start at 7:30. 7:30 on the dot and the band comes out. Katie and I are shocked that the seats are nearly empty and everyone is just sitting down. We could not stop commenting on how tame the crowd was for Duran Duran. Oh, wait, this was just the opening act, which, might I tell you looked a lot like Duran Duran. We felt like such idiots!
Well, by the time Duran Duran actually took the stage, the house was packed and everyone was on their feet the entire time. It was so fun. Thank you, Katie for the invite!

2 comments:

musson said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!
I love how you guys got shirts! I'm love buying shirts at events!

KT said...

So, I was at the Rockettes last night and the t-shirts were not NEARLY as cool as our Duran Duran shirts!