Monday, January 24, 2011

Halloween Party 2010

Back in 2010, Lyndzi and I thought it would be fun to host a Halloween party. I think it was my first collaborated party, and let me tell you, it was so nice to have help. And if it was not for Kortney's added help the day of the party, it had a huge disaster potential. It was, of course, a costume party with prizes. We also had a few fun games planned that had prizes as well. Between the spooky food, the fun games and the creative costumes, it was the best Halloween party yet!
Can you guess what Nate and I were? Fra-gee-lay Baby!
Andy & Tabitha Miller

 Shawn & Laura Fisher
 Dave & Stephanie Jump
 Peter & Sherida Urling
 Chase & Kortney Crowley
 Jeff & Lyndzi Johnson
 Beau & Shannon Hunter
 Ben & Kacey Bassett
 The Innes'
 Jay & Melani Talbot
 Tyler & Sunni May
 Group Shot
 Goofy Group Shot
 Our homemade version of Twister Hoopla


No comments: