Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ugly Sweater Bunco


December was my month to host Bunco. I decided it would be fun to have the 1st Annual Ugly Sweater Contest. I found my beauty at the Thrift Store a few min from my house. There were so many to choose from-ugly sweater over-load! I actually looked at the same one Melani is wearing! Anyhoo, I made a prize for the winner, everyone voted and chose me as the winner. Thanks guys, I thought my sweater was pretty cute ;) I ended up having a drawing for the prize since I got a Gift Card for having the most wins in Bunco. It was a fun night. Thanks to all the girls who wore their "lovely" sweaters. I hope we can make this a yearly tradition. On a side note, I had no idea that sweater made me look like such a heafer! Maybe that is why I won.

2 comments:

musson said...

I was so bummed I couldn't be there!! You guys all look so good!!! I really love Ashley's face!

Kim said...

So funn! The other day as we were walking through wal-mart we saw the best ugly sweater and someone was wearing it. It was long like a dress and multi-colored. Peter said if he had some cash on him he would go offer her some money to take it off her hands and we would use it as our white elephant gift for a party we are hosting next week. I guess we'll just have to find something else. The girls enjoyed seeing the picture of Oakley and Prada cutting down the tree. They'll look forward to some bigger pictures in the future!