Saturday, October 23, 2010

Seattle Day 8

This was the day of the Big Mitchell Family Reunion!  It was such a blast to see so many relatives in one place.  Some I have not seen in many, many years.  There have also been quite a few additions throughout the years; this was the first time Nate met many of them.
My Mom's Siblings and Mom
 Silly Pic
 The Whole Group!!
My Aunt Cindy asked me to be in charge of coming up with some "Minute to Win It" games for the 10 siblings.  Oh what a treat it was to put together and then watch.  My Aunt Pat was def. the star of the show.  She somehow got the plate of Vaseline stuck to her boob, and then had no idea it even happened.  There was not a dry eye in the bunch from laughing so hard.
 Aunt Pat and the plate of Vaseline on her boob

 My Mom
We ended the night back at the church to have dinner and finish up our 5 Crowns Tournament.  We started with about 30 players and it got down to a table of 4, with my cousin Spencer winning the last round.

It was so great to be home for a WHOLE week.  We crammed a lot in and saw a lot of people.  Seattle will always be my home and I am so proud to have such a pretty place to come "home" to.

No comments: