Friday, October 1, 2010

Seattle Day 4

We got home fairly early Tuesday morning.  It took us awhile to decide what to do.  It was a day with just Mom.  We finally decided to head to Bellevue.  We have many ties there, so it seemed the logical choice.  We first went and walked around Bell Square, which is a huge mall.  My dad used to work in a Jewelery store in the mall, so we as kids spent many hours there visiting dad.  We had a little lunch, ran into my ex-boyfrield (so awkward) and did a little shopping.  We then headed across the street to the new Lincoln Square.  It has a theater, bowling alley, and an arcade.  We played  a few games.  My mom and I even won at Deal or No Deal.

We then headed to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens and walked around.  It was nice to pretty much have the whole place to ourselves.



We ended the day back in Snoqualmie at the infamous local bowling alley.  My brother made us some Sahara pizza and we ate and played.  Todd and Lindsay joined in as well.  There's nothing like keeping track of your own score-good thing I learned how to in high school PE :)

No comments: