Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cleaning out the Fridge

You probably just read that title and wondered why I would post about such a silly thing. Here is the reason:
I am fortunate enough to have a husband who takes his night off to help me clean out the fridge. The above invention was solely his. He found that his shirt would not stay up, so a piece of string did the trick. Now, I am sure you are still asking yourself why this is so funny...again, let me explain. In the process of the "Great Fridge Clean-Out of 2009", 2 things were said by Nate that left me rolling on the floor laughing, tears a-streaming. The first was this, "I can still smell it!" Followed shortly by, "If I throw up, it is going down my bare chest!" This is still so funny to me-I am cracking up again while writing this. Maybe it is one of those "had to be there moments", but I will forever cherish this much-needed "silly" time with my honey!
And yes, we had quite a few "left-overs" that got to be included in our "what were you originally" game. I should be ashamed of how long is has been since we have cleaned out the fridge (6 months maybe), but I am not because it was our entertainment for the night. I guess I am easily entertained.

No comments: