Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nothing fun ryhmes with 10 Months :(

Yes, I said it- ten months!  We are in double digits people.  And, oh what a month it has been!  I would definitely call this the month of signing.  I have been signing to Thatcher since about 6 months.  Out of the blue, he started doing the signs for the appropriate actions.  The first day, he did 2 signs, and then another 2 signs the next week and now we are up to 7-10 signs in less than a month's time.  He can sign mommy, milk, all done, please, thank you, pee-yew (stinky), high five, and "how big is Thatcher-this big".  He also blows kisses and claps when you say "yeah".  I can't even keep up.  I was up late last night looking up more signs because he has learned all the ones I knew.  So excited to not only know what he wants but with manners to boot.  I know, bragging mom moment.

Weight-19 lbs 19%
Length- 29 in 50%
He has grown some at least.


 Oakley loves Thatcher



 A boy & his Dog

 This was the ONLY corn we got from our garden this year...luckily it was just Thatcher's size!

 Bike ride with Max & Emily

 mmmm...chocolate icecream
 watching the OSU game with Dad
 helping mom put together daddy's grill




 Petting Farm at the Ox Roast in West Jefferson

Car Show at the Ox Roast in West Jefferson

 Last water fountains for the summer
 Yes, he is actually conducting the water ;)





No comments: