Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thatcher's last-first Holiday

Did you get that?  I am not counting Veteran's day, by the way.
We had our ward's Trunk or Treat last night and had a blast.  Thatcher was a dragon, Nate was the Knight and I was the damsel in distress princess.  I made Nate's costume and my hat.  I really enjoyed making them!  We decorated our truck like a graveyard, dead bodies and all.  The highlight for us was watching the fun through T's eyes, the highlight for T was his first sucker!  He even stayed relatively clean.  Leave it to Thatcher to get 99% of the sucker in.


 Just call me sleeping beauty

 Graveyard

 First Sucker

I am sure we will have more pics from Trick or Treating on Halloween next week.  Until then...

1 comment:

Melanie Eastman said...

Cute Halloween costumes! I love your princess costume--you guys went all out. Dan and I just dressed up as nerds at the last minute, but it turned out okay. And I love your trunk or treat decoration in the back of the pick up!