Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank You, KT!

I received a call from Katie Monday morning asking if I had any plans on Tuesday night. I did not. She let me know the reason why...Caroline had found out it was my birthday and was upset that she was not invited to my party. According to Katie, she was so distraught, she would not get out of the car and go into daycare (such devotion). Katie asked if I would join her and Caroline for dinner on Tuesday night to celebrate my birthday. How could I refuse. We went to Z Cucina on Grandview Ave. Very quaint, and great food too.
Well, I guess this post is mostly a thank-you for a lovely dinner and wonderful birthday gift(you know I will be sporting my Bunco shirt next week). I was even serenaded by Caroline with a song she made up just for me. You rock, Care Bear!
BTW, Katie, because it was so dark in the restaurant, I did not see that my bracelet is by Rachel Leigh...I love her. Thanks mucho!

2 comments:

The Albrecht's said...

Happy Birthday! Love the Bunco t-shirt. I can't wait to see it in person:)

KT said...

You are welcome! Thank you for participating in the drama that is Caroline. She was very very concerned we were going to have a party without her. Whew! Crisis averted!!!