Friday, February 20, 2009

Cricut Love <3


I came across an article online that was talking about being able to cut out fabric with the Cricut. I couldn't believe it! I also just recently found out you can cut out clear stamps too! This has been quite the investment, craft-wise. So, I decided to try out the fabric myth. It took awhile to get the right settings. I also had to have just the write type of fabric and wonder under. It worked amazing once I got it all figured out though. Here are the 3 onesies I made yesterday. I had so much fun, I cannot wait to make more. I think I will add these to my Etsy shop. Woo Hoo.
(The plane is for a friend's baby, Malachi, and the T is for Tatum Hunter. I have not decided what to do with the truck, maybe just sell it.)

6 comments:

Pretty Pirate K said...

Those are amazing. I definitely think you would get a good response on etsy! I might have to google this cricut thing....seems to be a miracle device lol.

musson said...

I am so impressed with how on the ball you are with your posts. I just play catch up to find myself playing catch up again a month later. sigh.

BUT those onesies are freaking adorable. Can you do that with a regular cricut? I still can't get over that you did that. Which by the way, how is your new cricut?

Trinette Hayslip said...

Laura Lee-yes you can use the regular Cricut. I actually cut these out with my friends regular Cricut because you need a brand new mat and I did not have any with me at her house.
I LOVE my new Cricut. It has way more features than I even knew.

Trinette+Cricut Expression=LOVE

thedeanfamily said...

Those are adorable! Sounds like the craft projects with your little cricket are endless! Fun for you! You are great at what you do! Hey, could we do something like that maybe for girls camp, eh?

Trinette Hayslip said...

One step ahead of you. I already have some ideas for shirts for not only our girls, but some way cute ones for the best Girl's Camp Leaders this side of the Mississippi (so I just had to do the little poem to remember how to spell Mississippi) Lame. Anyhoo, we need to get together and get some planning done.

Suzanne said...

soo cute! I can't believe that you can do that on a cricut! It's so tedious to do it all be hand. You'll have to show me how you do it. :)