Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feeling Ga-Reat in Month 8

Another fun month for Thatcher to report.  He spent 75% either swimming or playing in water.  He is definitely hiding gills somewhere on his body.  He has no problem going under water and LOVES to swim.  We have had multiple people tell us he is the next Michael Phelps!
He has not had very many new milestones, just honing in on his old ones...crawling,eating and talking.  He does wave now, which I find odd, because I never taught him that.  Just very social, I guess.  His biggest milestone for this month is TEETH!  He finally sprouted some-2 in fact.  And he is working on another one on top.

Weight- 17.5 lbs 13.4%
Height- 27.5" 36%

Every time I weigh him, I expect his percentages to go up, but alas, he is still a tiny peanut.  He eats SO much!  The only explanation is he must have a stellar metabolism!


 2nd Popsicle...only at grandma's house
 Aunt Courtney
 Swimming with Max

 First time eating "real" food...peas and lima beans
 Drive-In Movie
 "they call me boobs mcgee"


Who wouldn't want to float and drink their bottle at the same time?

1 comment:

Melanie Eastman said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable!!