Monday, February 13, 2012

A Day in the Life of...

Since my life and daily schedule have changed so drastically in the last few months, I really wanted to document what one of my days is typically like.  I also know it is going to continue to change, so I may have to do this every few months or so.
I knew the night before I wanted to do this, so I kept my camera by the bed for when my day officially started.  I actually woke up a few min before Thatcher, so I was able to get the first shot while he was peacefully sleeping.  As you will see, it did not last long.  He pretty much only cries if I do not feed him fast enough.
 8am
 why so sad?
 9am-bath time
10am-nap time
 11am-working on taxes

 12pm-laundry, laundry and more laundry
 1pm-getting ready on mom time, ie after lunch
 2pm-uploading videos of Thatcher to youtube and FB
3pm-one of the many nursing sessions throughout the day
 4pm-putting away laundry
 5pm-driving to pick up Nate's Grandpa
6pm-dinner with Great-Grandpa
My days are not always so full, but it seems this is pretty consistent as far as my daily routines go.

No comments: