Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thatcher is 1 Month Old...already!?!

 This has, by far, been the BEST month of my ENTIRE life!  I could not be more happy being a mom to this little man.  He has thoroughly enriched our lives.  Not even the sleep deprivation can touch the elation I feel daily.  Even though he is only a month old, we crammed a lot of activities and visitors in.  This post will just be an overload of pictures, but the following posts will be activities we have done in his first month. 
 


   First Sponge Bath

 First Real Bath

                                                                   Momma's Stud Muffin


 Go Bucks!




                         One of my Favs

 He is only a few days old here and I could not have been more happy to wake up to this sight!
 Already a deep thinker
One day old and Oakley already took a liking to him
 
Daddy is in LOVE
BEST Christmas present EVER



Just a "small" sampling of the Thatcher man.  We love you and are so glad you choose to join our family.

1 comment:

Sean and Makenna said...

I love these posts! Such a handsome little boy you have! Congrats!