Monday, May 3, 2010

Golfin' with Grandpa


We have tried to set up a tee time with Nate's grandpa since last year.  Either the weather would get in the way, or we already had plans.  We were finally able to get together last Saturday.  It was supposed to rain, but it held off long enough for us to get in 9 holes.  Before we got there, I asked Nate if he was worried about his grandpa getting hurt.  I could not help picturing him going up to hit his ball and then having a heart attack.  I was already feeling guilty, and we had not even gotten there yet.  Let me just tell you...he sure proved me wrong.  This 80+ year old man out shot us all.  He has one of  those easy swings that somehow packs a ton of power.  It was loads of fun!  I have my own clubs/shoes, but it had been over 3 years since I had been golfing.  It was so much fun, and I did pretty well for how long it has been.  Lucky for us, golf is fairly cheap here in Ohio.
Nate & Grandpa
>>>>Ignore the WHITE legs!<<<<
 So cute in that track suit

No comments: