Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine's Day Dinner

Nate and I like to take turns every year planning Valentine's Day.  This was Nate's year, and since V-Day was on Sunday, he made plans for Friday night.  I, for once, had no idea where we were going.  The only hint I had was to dress up "real snazzy-like".  Turns out, he took me to the Columbus Fish Market.  It is one of the nicer restaurants in Columbus.  The reason I did not even consider this place is because Nate HATES fish.  But, in honor of a new year, he wanted to give it another shot.  He ordered grilled Tilapia and I ordered crab cakes.  Being not a huge fan of fish myself, I was thoroughly impressed with Nate's dish.  He REALLY liked it too.  We even bought some Tilapia from the Seafood counter at the grocery store and had it for dinner again this weekend.
I do have some pictures from the night, just not the best quality.  We COULD NOT find our camera, so we had to settle for my camera phone.  Being that it does not have a timer, the following pictures ensued...
 
1st Attempt


2nd Attempt


Getting Closer...


Good Enough...It made for a funny way to end the evening.

1 comment:

Sam and Lacey said...

I love all of the stages of your picture together. I think the expression on Nate's face in the 3rd picture is the best.

Thanks for the good laugh!