Monday, February 8, 2010

Turning 29 can be FINE

Well, I did it, I am in the last year of my 20's!  Surprisingly, this year was easier than last.  Don't hold your breath for next year though.  Nate was so sweet to throw me a "bright" birthday party.  He sent out invites asking everyone to wear yellow to help brighten my 29th year.  And wear yellow, they did.  Because it was SO hectic, I was only able take these 2 pictures.  I stood in the middle of the living room and kitchen and got a shoot looking each way.  I think we counted about 35 people at one point!  Thanks again, everyone, for making me feel so special and for "brightening my day"
 
I didn't know Max was looking, but he was apparently saying cheese ;)
 

2 comments:

Stizz said...

These pics look so "cheery" and yellow. :) Glad we could make it to celebrate with you. Enjoy the last yr in your 20's.

Anonymous said...

How fun Trinny...I sure wish I could be there to enjoy everyone again. You sure are lucky. Miss you.