Sunday, November 29, 2009

Visit from my Dad & Renee'

My dad and Renee' came to visit the Land of the Buckeyes a few weeks ago.  This was their first time in Ohio.  It was such a great weekend, weather-wise.  High 50's and low 60's the whole time!  They came in Wed and stayed until Sun.  We didn't have much planned before they came, but somehow found plenty to do.   We went to the North Market in the Short North District.  It was right up their alley!  We all bought some good food, ate some yummy Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream, and enjoyed the eccentric atmosphere.  We then went to German Village.  Here is my dad and me in front of an old church.



We also went into the 32 room Book Loft.  It reminded me of a labyrinth of books.  Crazy!  We all found some good books though.


Outside the Book Loft


Outside of Schmidt's
After all this, the boys decided to go golfing, and the girls went to Kenneth's Salon.  I got my hair cut, and Renee' got a Mani.
This last picture was the whole fam right before they left.  Thanks for coming, Dad.




No comments: