Friday, August 14, 2009

Cedar Point & Camping

My best friend from Seattle was able to come out and visit me about 2 weeks ago. Her husband is from Northern Ohio and they were here for his father's funeral. They suggested we go to Cedar Point while they were here. We, of course, were happy to oblige. I made a reservation at a campground on Lake Erie for the night before. We swam in Lake Erie, had foil dinners for dinner and played "BANG". We woke up early the next morning and headed to CEDAR POINT! We were so lucky for another unseasonably cool day and had loads of fun riding those crazy roller coasters. The Raptor was my fav!

Click to play this Smilebox scrap pages: Cedar Point
Create your own scrap pages - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrap pages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bathing suit. very retro! too fun!!